Friday, July 17, 2015

I Love You..

I Love You..I love you more than I love anything in this whole world and I trust you more than I trust myself… how could I have any doubts on your intentions…???? Your love is my only treasure, my biggest asset. Please don’t ever take my silly tantrums as fights, they are my efforts to love you… I sometimes show false anger when in fact, I just miss you so much… I want to surrender myself to you, I want to spend my every moment with you… adoring you and loving you… I want to do things for you… but it’s this silly distance between us that make me mad and so I fight with you and argue over stupid things… I sometimes become jealous, and insecure, like an arrogant little kid who wants her most favorite thing now. But I really just want to be with you honey, each and every moment… every second of the day…. I want to take my every breath beside you…!!! 



- See more at: http://www.lifelovequotesandsayings.com/2015/07/17/i-love-you-6/#sthash.ZZXjp573.dpuf

No comments: