Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sometimes I Feel..

Sometimes I Feel..I think, you know how much I love you, I shouldn’t have to prove it….. but sometimes I feel as if you want me to show you more often…. we may not live together, but that doesn’t mean that I stop loving you or that my love for you will change with time….. distance increases my love and the urge to be together, even if it’s only for a short time… I always keep looking for those moments that I can be with you….. I will always try to find time for you no matter how busy I may get with my work and I will always try to steal some time only to be with you… Never forget, no matter how busy I get, you are always on my mind and in my heart……



 - See more at: http://www.lifelovequotesandsayings.com/2015/06/03/sometimes-i-feel/#sthash.sSq0QKtF.dpuf

No comments: