Friday, June 27, 2014

Being a mother is one of the best feelings in the world....children are a part of their mother's heart....She gives them unconditional love..without expecting anything in return and always pray for their well being and success in life.
They are not only a part of her body...but her heart...!!

It's not you... you didn't do anything wrong.... don't feel bad if he doesn't love you... your world doesn't end with him. You loved him and trusted him more then he will ever deserve. Don't give up like this... Don't give up on life... Be strong, Be brave and get up for a new beginning...!!

I think I'm a fool who has given you more importance then you deserve...
I waited for you more then I should have... but not any more. Now I will not let myself trust your lies... I will not wait for anything impossible to happen... I will not let you play with my feelings... if you really want me to be with you, and if you really love me, then make me feel important and loved. Miss me the way I miss you... show me you love me and that you are not pretending..!!

No comments: